Back

By Zhen Yuan
Well, get things back to work... such as this un-updated blog and reinstalling the messenger that's not working for quite some time + upgraded firefox to version 3.3... feels much better now...

but then still can't upload the photos to facebook... xP... eventhough I've tried it on 2 computers... duno y leh?

Recent updates about me:

1. Wasted my holiday time on internet and gaming stuffs like facebook and Dota since that I know that PMR is coming soon...

2. Studied nothing about form 3 syllabus...

3. Got myself more famous (*Che...*) by joining the Vacation Camp 2009 organized my Cheras Gospel Centre... get known to a few new friends over there too...

4. Requested to join the Christmas Celebration Committee of BBGB combined activity but don't know what to do yet... probably registration...
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Ern Yu December 13, 2009 at 2:12 AM
    Form 3 no need to study oneee....XD
  2. Anonymous January 3, 2010 at 3:50 AM
    Zhen Yuan ar, so long ~

Something to say?