Anyhow something

By Zhen Yuan
Today's maths paper 2 super hard leh...
Don't even have time to finish it...
After the exam only i noe that i use the wrong formula to calculate fraction..
Then, another noob question i anyhow duno y I can miss out 2 steps out of the nowhere...

But nvm, the end of the exams are near!
left Monday and Tuesday only.

Current Progression:
Sejarah around 3 questions estimated to be wrong
Komsas 1 question guaranteed to be wrong
Maths 2 I rather die
English No idea
Seni 1 stupid question confirmed to be wrong
Science 2 more than 1 question to be wrong
BM1 no idea
KH no idea but I noe it sux...




The best of all, 2moro is the BB's founders day! In case u dunno what is BB, it is the Boys' Brigade, a uniform body. I wouldn't explain much here, I'm juz anyhow lazy to type the info's about it...
It is my thrice-a-year opportunity to wear my badge, because I'm anyhow lazy to wear it everyweek. (It wastes my time by doing so)






I will change my blogger layout soon... probably after the exams and I will link all the ppl that I followed...

Pictures of random events will also be uploaded soon...
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?